Little Tinku was waiting for his Parents to come back after the movie..
Dad: What the heck are you doing with mY LaptOp?
Little TinkU: I was collecting Tweet-Reviews of Sajid Bhai’s “Himmatwala” dad! You love him So much!! 😛
Dad: Do you have a D(k)ispirin?
Little TinkU: Thank God, That was Friday.!. 😉 Today is April Fools Day! How was the movie Mom, :O 😛 Dad? (hand’s out the Paper and leaves…)
Some funny tweets of people who watched the “all time Classic” – Sajid Khan’s “Himmatwala”...
1. @vikrammlmehra: “If u r feelin stressed ……Remember, someone somewhere is watching Himmatwala ;)”
2. @RGVzoomin: Dont know what to feel about this message I got…RGV KI AAG SEEMS LIKE A CULT CLASSIC COMPARED TO SAJID KHAN Ka HIMMATWALA
3. @kaliom: Just to make Sajid Khan not make any more horrendous movies..skip Himmatwala for our better future..
4. @Aviation_Freak: #JokeOfTheDay ” Virat Kohli blocked Tamanna after watching #Himmatwala 😀
5. @dev_11sept: The survivors of ‘Himmatwala’ will be given a prize. It will be a dvd of ‘RGV ki Aag’
6. @anuradhasays: There’s so much original, creative, fun work happening in entertainment. But all I hear is about ‘Himmatwala’:(
7. @JayHind: Himmatwala is not a remake of Himmatwala but Sajid Khan’s remake of Life of Pi. Ajay & The Tiger.
8. @kamaalrkhan: After watching #Himmatwala you will be sure that all awesome 3; Farah khan, Sajid khan & Shirish Kunder are competitors to prove who is worst?
9. @prasad_salvi: Compared to Himmatwala, Housefull is a masterpiece and Heyy Baby is an all time great movie.
10. @rsparam: A few mistakes in life make u realize how strong you really are.. Himmatwalla makes me realize I am a Himmatwala.
11. @keirron0009: Two minutes of silence for those who have advanced booked “Himmatwala” tickets and turned their Good Friday into a Bad one 😀
12. @Sadafzahra: #BreakingNews… Rahul Gandhi to visit the victims of #Himmatwala soon.. 😀
13. @Itsmy_rule: Sir Ravindra Jadeja suffered from memory loss after watching Himmatwala.
I couldn’t help but post this superb compilation! I put that as in Little TinKu’s joke!! I mean, its Not even a joke! Its real bravery!
Serves them well, these directors and producers who push themselves harder every day to produce these senseless movies! Effing Mindless!!!
Read a review after this to know about seriously!